IntroductionThe Telescopic Adjustable Ventilator extends or contracts like a telescope.It extends to a maximum of five brick courses. It is designed to accommodate the high performance Cavibrick, or may alternatively be used with a conventional air-brick.Airflow can be directed to a specific area of the structure,at a different level.Where a greater variation is required beyond five courses, an intermediate sleeve is available to extend the range. The Type TAV offers an unobstructed airflow route to promote best practice.An accompanying tray is recommended to provide damp proofing integrity as defined within the Building Regulations.
Provides cranked air-duct route from Cavibrick to area at different level.
- 225mm x 70mm opening.
- Extended height 375mm/225mm.
- May be used in cavity walls with 50mm cavity upwards.
- Polypropylene,colour black.
- Maximum airflow when used with approved Cavibrick (6,600mm²)
- Direct flow path.
- Packed in boxes containing 20no.
- Smaller quantities available.