IntroductionThe Type USV incorporates a direct fixing method from underneath, which is hidden by an attachable feature moulding. This permits the ventilation strip to be secured either to a batten attached to the lower inner face of the existing fascia, or alternatively the strip may be secured directly to the fascia bottom edge. When the moulded attachment is clipped in position, all screw fixings are hidden from view.
Preformed strip ventilator for use at soffit level on new and existing structures.
- Available in White and Caramel.
- 2400mm lengths, Pre-drilled
- Airflow rating 12,500mm2 per metre run.
- Ideal for new and existing work.
- Jaw accepts numerous thicknesses of soffit.