IntroductionPerform flexible roof flashing is a composite material consisting of an aluminium mesh enveloped within silian-modified polymer rubber. This flashing has no intrinsic theft/scrap resale value.
An alternative synthetic flashing can now be supplied bonding onto some tray types. See products marked with synthetic flashing option. Clearly state 'With Synthetic Flashing option' as otherwise conventional lead will always be supplied.
- Non-toxic and friendly to the environment.
- Malleable, holds form once dressed.
- Self-sealing if nailed or screwed.
- Easily trimmed if required.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 180k/m per hour.
- 20-year Perfom warranty.
- Added option to stick - adhesive compatible.
- Temperature resistance -20 and +70 degrees.
- Weight/Density: 3.6kgs / m2
- Colours: Light Grey, Terracotta, Black & Brown.
- UV and Ozone resistant.