IntroductionCavicheck Fire Integrity Stops are manufactured from rock mineral wool that has a non-combustible classification. The wool is enveloped within a polythene sleeve. Compressing and placing within the cavity secures the Type CFIS in position. A minimum compression of 10mm is necessary to friction fit the stop and importantly provides a functional relationship between surfaces. The use of an Arresting Barrier or Type CD Cavity Dropcloak is appropriate to introduce DPC measures in accordance with best practice.
Compressible fire stops for use horizontally in cavity walls.
- Standard size 100mm x 60mm.
- For use in cavities up to 90mm.
- Rock wool insulator within poltsleeve.
- 240 minutes fire integrity rating.
- Easy friction fit and support from wall ties.