The Quickcloser is designed for use in refurbishment, upgrading and alteration works of existing properties constructed prior to 1970, when the traditional cavity was 2 inches (50mm).
The closer features a flexible insulating core consisting of a polythene sleeve enveloping infill of siliconised rock wool insulation. The sleeve is secured to a rigid face-plate that spans the reveal cavity and overlays both inner and outer masonry skins. The sleeve can be shaped to size by the user, permitting its entry into existing narrow and undulating reveal cavities. Wall ties that accompany this closer may be utilised where the proposed works permit. Alternatively, the face-plate may be directly secured to the masonry skins.
Suitable for cavities from 40mm up to 100mm wide.
Closes the reveal, insulates and acts as a DPC.
- Nominal 120mm x 45mm x 2.1 or 2.4 metres.
- Packed in 10's with accompanying ties.
- White PVCU and polythene. Polypropylene ties.
- Siliconised RDT semi-rigid water-proof insulating glass.
- Closes the reveal and acts as DPC.
- Insulates cavities from 40mm up to 100mm.
- New and existing structure applications.
- Severe weather rating with 30mm set back.